Saturday, January 11, 2014

THE GREAT PHYSICIAN










  • The Great Physician now is near,

  •   The sympathizing Jesus;

  • He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,

  •   Oh, hear the voice of Jesus!

    • Sweetest note in seraph song;

    • Sweetest name on mortal tongue;

    • Sweetest carol ever sung:


    •     Jesus, blessed Jesus!
  • Your many sins are all forgiv’n,

  •   Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;

  • The veil ’twixt you and God is riven,

  •   Redemption wrought by Jesus.

  • All glory to the dying Lamb!

  •   I now believe in Jesus;

  • I love the blessed Savior’s name,

  •   I love the name of Jesus.

  • His name dispels my guilt and fear,

  •   No other name but Jesus;

  • Oh, how my soul delights to hear

  •   The precious name of Jesus!





  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9d4sM82WVY




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment