Friday, December 6, 2013

I AM NOT ASHAMED TO OWN MY LORD



                                  






1 I'm not ashamed to own my Lord,
or to defend his cause,
maintain the glory of his cross,
and honor all his law
2 Jesus, my Lord! I know his name,
his name is all my boast;
nor will he put my soul to shame,
nor let my hope be lost.

3 I know that safe with him remains,
protected by his power
what I've committed to his trust,
till the decisive hour.

4 Then will he won his servant's name,
before his Father's face,
and in the New Jerusalem
appoint my soul a place.


 be ashamed. Luke 9:26


portrait
Isaac Watts (1674-1748)
Words: Isaac WattsHymns and Spir­it­u­al Songs, 1707.
Music: Bel­montSac­red Mel­o­dies, by Will­iam Gar­din­er, 1812 




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPHQNx5ouY



No comments:

Post a Comment