Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I AM COMING TO THE CROSS


                                  



I am coming to the cross;

I am poor and weak and blind;


I am counting all but dross;


I shall full salvation find.



Refrain 1-4:


I am trusting, Lord, in Thee,


Blessed Lamb of Calvary;


Humbly at Thy cross I bow,


Save me, Jesus, save me now.



Long my heart has sighed to be


Wholly purified within;


Jesus sweetly speaks to me:


“I will cleanse you from all sin.” 



Here I give my all to Thee:


Friends and time and earthly store;


Soul and body Thine to be,


Wholly Thine forevermore. 



In the promises I trust;


Now I feel the blood applied;


I am prostrate in the dust;


I with Christ am crucified. 

Jesus comes! He fills my soul!


Perfected in Him I am;


I am every whit made whole:


Glory, glory to the Lamb!


Refrain 5:


I am trusting, Lord, in Thee,


Blessed Lamb of Calvary;




Humbly at Thy cross I bow,

Jesus saves me, saves me now.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDMo0o8p3Q


No comments:

Post a Comment